If you think that the companies who keep on winning bids and tenders have a streak of luck or did some hocus pocus to enjoy such successful feat, better check these tips out that have been tested and proven to work on bids and tenders.
1. Your decision. It is important that you are wholehearted when you decide to bid. Experts suggest if you are tendering just because you feel like tendering, then better think again of this move.
2. Your being selective. It is important to determine if you have the capacity to deliver this tender and if you are truly dedicated to win this bid.
3. Your understanding of the requirements. There are loads of requirements to comply when you join bids and tenders. It is important you understand all of these requirements and be able to meet them. Reading the bid evaluation criteria would definitely help.
4. Your engagement and communication to the customer.
5. Your time and resources doing the project. Until the last minute, dedicate your time and resources in this project. Since you joined, might as well give your best.
6. Your answer to every question in the bid document. It is crucial that you give a creative and engaging response to every question asked during the bidding process. Make sure you don’t miss out on any question.
7. Your knowledge of the marketplace. In joining bids and tenders, you need to spend time in researching your marketplace. This involves knowing your competitors and their pricing.
8. Your persuasiveness. One thing that can persuade your customers to choose your contract is listing all the benefits they can get in your contract. Make sure you do so.
If you need a bid and tender writer who possesses all these qualities, check out the Executive Compass. They are today’s leading PQQ, bid and tender specialists. Whether it’s last minute or not, they can be of great service to you. Even at short notice, their writers can help you complete your submission in minimal time, help you with complimentary template design and formatting, come up with high quality written narrative, one-one-one contact with your designated bid writer, assurance that you can submit your PQQ, bid and tender on time, and a cost effective and competitive upfront fixed fee. Choose your bid writer now at The Executive Compass.